Please Note: These links will open in a new window.
- E Bundle
- The eBundle is a collection of resources to help entrepreneurs gain a "Quick to Learn" and "Quick to Use" understanding of a specific business topic. It was developed to provide the latest information and help entrepreneurs wade through the vast amount of business information online.
(URL for this site: http://www.aiicbusiness.org/e-bundle.asp)
- E-Business Info-Guide
- E-business Info-Guide.
(URL for this site: http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/145/148/)
- E-Business Tips - Article from the Globe and Mail
- This report, the first of four special reports on technology offers in-depth analysis of trends in the Internet economy, with an emphasis on how successful companies are using the latest developments to advantage. Wireless technologies, security, outsourcing and Web services are just a few of the topics under consideration.
(URL for this site: http://www.globeinvestor.com/series/e-business/mail.com/series/business/sb2/sbw/sbw_ebusiness.html)
- eHow.com is the world's most widely read how to manual. Every month over 4 million people visit eHow to learn how to do something. With hundreds of thousands of pages of advice, eHow offers staff-written, reviewed and edited step-by-step solutions. There is good information on how to use different software on this site.
(URL for this site: http://www.ehow.com/computer-software/)
- eBusiness Connection
- To help BC businesses remain competitive in our rapidly changing information economy, Western Economic Diversification, BC's Ministry of Small Business and Economic Development and the Leadership and Management Development Council of BC have created eBusiness Connection. A BC-based not-for-profit e-business resource centre, eBC was created in response to the entrepreneurial community’s demand for more and better e-business and e-commerce resources. We offer a unique and comprehensive collection of e-business information services to help BC’s small businesses adapt to technological change, and maintain and grow their businesses.
(URL for this site: http://www.techvibes.com/company-directory/ebusiness-connection)
- Economic and Market Research/Statistics
- This section contains research and analyses of Canadian industries, research, trade, and the economy.
(URL for this site: http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_ecnmy/engdoc/homepage.html)
- Economic Development Association of BC
- Welcome to the Economic Development Association of British Columbia (EDABC), for economic and employment development practitioners across British Columbia and the Yukon.
(URL for this site: http://www.edabc.com/)
- Welcome to the EconomicsCanada web site. We hope that what we develop here will make it easy for you to improve your personal level of economic and financial literacy.
(URL for this site: http://www.cfee.org/economicscanada/intro4.html)
- ED - Starting a business in Nova Scotia
- Creating the right environment for business to flourish in the new economy is one of the strategic directions outlined in the province's growth strategy. To this end, Nova Scotia Economic Development focuses on development of public policy especially as it relates to promoting the best environment for businesses to start and expand in the digital economy.
(URL for this site: http://www.gov.ns.ca/econ/business/default.asp)
- Electronic Commerce Council of Canada - ECCC
- GS1 Canada is a not-for-profit, industry-led association that develops, promotes, and maintains global standards for the identification of goods, services, locations, and related e-commerce communication.
(URL for this site: http://www.gs1ca.org/home.asp)
- Emarketer - Internet statistics
- eMarketer - Reports, surveys and statistics on internet and e-business. Free daily newsletter available by email.
(URL for this site: http://emarketer.com/)
- Employee or Self-Employed?
- A bulletin from Revenue Canada explaining the difference between a self-employed contractor or a paid employee relationship.
(URL for this site: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/rc4110/)
- Employment Standards Branch of BC
- Employment Standards Branch.
(URL for this site: http://www.labour.gov.bc.ca/esb/)
- A community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world.
(URL for this site: http://enactus.org/)
- Enterprise Greater Moncton
- Business resources for Moncton, Riverview, and the Dieppe area.
The Business Development Team is the first point of contact for new and existing businesses in Greater Moncton. We provide free counseling services for business plan development, expansions, accessing capital, government programs, new product development, exporting, and a multitude of other business areas. We work with aspiring young entrepreneurs and guide them through the process of making their dreams come true. We also provide guidance and support in human resource planning and training.
(URL for this site: http://www.greatermoncton.org/en/home/Starting_a_Business/default.aspx)
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Solutions for growing a small business.
(URL for this site: http://www.entrepreneur.com/)
- Entrepreneur Magazine - Business Opportunities
- 400 Business Opportunities from Entrepreneur Magazine.
(URL for this site: http://www.entrepreneur.com/bizopportunities/index.html)
- Entrepreneur's Network - For Inventors
- A long list of informative articles from The Entrepreneur's Network. The focus of this site is on developing ideas and inventions.
(URL for this site: http://tenonline.org/art-inv.html)
- Entrepreneurs with disABILITIES
- disABILITY Information and Resources.
(URL for this site: http://www.makoa.org/)
- Entrepreneurship Institute of Canada
- The Entrepreneurship Institute of Canada has, since 1986,distributed publications, videos, audio, software, and CD's of interest to entrepreneurs across Canada and to other countries. Our customers include individual entrepreneurs and businesses, business development and service centres, resource libraries and many other organizations that assist entrepreneurs in starting a business. We also carry self-paced computer training courses and a line of job search and career development products.
(URL for this site: http://www.entinst.ca/)
- Environment Canada
- Environment Canada's vision is to see a Canada where people make responsible decisions about the environment; and where the environment is thereby sustained for the benefit of present and future generations.
(URL for this site: http://www.ec.gc.ca/)
- Environment Canada's Sustainable Development Strategy
- Environment Canada released the first Progress Report on the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy (FSDS) on June 16, 2011. This first Progress Report describes actions taken to implement the requirements under the Federal Sustainable Development Act since the tabling of the FSDS in October 2010. It focuses on progress made on setting up the systems needed to implement the FSDS and lays the foundation for future reporting by outlining how results will be measured and shared using the Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators.
(URL for this site: http://www.ec.gc.ca/dd-sd/default.asp?lang=Fr=06E31414-1)
- Environmental and Workplace Health
- The environment, including the workplace, has an important impact on a person's health. Health Canada works to protect the health of Canadians from environmental risks.
(URL for this site: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/index-eng.php)
- Equifax Credit Reporting - credit profile
- Check out your personal Credit Profile (credit report) and view it online today.
(URL for this site: http://www.equifax.com/EFX_Canada/)
- Ernst & Young
- Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole. Information on business, globalization, and economics.
(URL for this site: http://www.ey.com/CA/en/Home)
- Europages - European Business Directory
- Europages offers a database of 500,000 companies from 30 European countries. Great for sourcing European products.
(URL for this site: http://www.europages.com/)
- European Patent Office
- European Patent Office.
(URL for this site: http://www.european-patent-office.org/)
- Export Canada
- Exportcanada.com - This site can match foreign buyers with Canadian companies.
(URL for this site: http://www.exportcanada.com/)
- Export Development Corporation Canada (EDC)
- EDC provides innovative financing, insurance and bonding solutions to Canadian companies that export goods and services, or invest in other countries. We operate in 200 markets worldwide, including 130 emerging markets.
(URL for this site: http://www.edc.ca/english/index.htm?cid=red1211)
- Exporting - Canada Business Network
- Thinking of finding new markets for your products or services? Exporting is one way to increase sales and grow your business. While the rewards of exporting can be great, it is not without risks.
Learning the basics, conducting research, and staying informed can help you succeed in your export venture.
(URL for this site: http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/105/165/)
- Exporting to Australia
- Australia, an ideal trade market for Canadians Exporters.
(URL for this site: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/australia/menu-en.asp)
- Exporting to New Zealand
- New Zealand, an ideal trade market for Canadians Exporters.
(URL for this site: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_zealand-nouvelle_zelande/commerce_international/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d)