Please Note: These links will open in a new window.
- Travailler au Canada
- Emplois, salaires, qualifications et plus!
en anglais uniquement
- Training and Employment Initiatives
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada supports several Employment Programs to help unemployed and underemployed Canadians, including those facing barriers to employment.
The Government of Canada also provides funding to provinces and territories for skills and employment training programs through Labour Market Development Agreements.
(URL for this site: http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/epb/ebsm/index.shtml)
- Trade-Marks Guide
- This guide explores what trade-marks are, how they can benefit you and your organization, and why registration is important.
Further, this guide provides an overview of the trade-mark registration process. It is not intended as a complete text on Canadian law regarding trade-marks or a substitute for professional advice from a registered trade-mark agent.
(URL for this site: http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/wr02361.html#purpose)
- TradePort is a repository of free information and resources for businesses involved in all aspects of global trade. Created in 1996, TradePort is supported by an alliance of public and private sector trade promotion service organizations in California that assist businesses and their foreign counterparts in bilateral trade and investment opportunities.
(URL for this site: http://www.tradeport.org/)
- Trade and Invest British Columbia
- BC's official international trade and investment website.
(URL for this site: https://tools.britishcolumbia.ca/Pages/Home.aspx)
- Trade Shows and Events - Canada's Export E-Business Portal
- Trade Shows and Events. Canada's Export E-Business Portal. Register for Events, Global Marketplace, Enquiries to Buy, Offers to Sell, and more.
(URL for this site: http://www.export.ca/events/events.asp)
- Trade and Investment
- This section provides a wealth of information on trade including importing, exporting and researching international markets. Also included is information for investors interested in companies and regulations in the Canadian market.
(URL for this site: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/icgc.nsf/eng/h_07052.html?OpenDocument)
- Trade Shows - Alberta
- Comprehensive listing of events, trade shows and expositions across the province. Compiled by month, including: show name, date, location, booth size/cost, previous attendance/number of exhibitors, and contact.
(URL for this site: http://www.conventions.net/destination_information/alberta-s45.asp)
- Textiles Labelling Act
- An Act respecting the labelling, sale, importation, and advertising of consumer textile articles.
(URL for this site: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/T-10/index.html)
- Trade Data Online (TDO)
- Trade Data Online provides the ability to generate customized reports on Canada's and U.S. trade in goods with over 200 countries.
(URL for this site: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/tdo-dcd.nsf/eng/Home)
- ThomasNet - Contains over 155,000 American (and Canadian) supplier companies. One of the primary sources for American manufacturers.
(URL for this site: http://www.thomasnet.com/)
- Toronto Venture Capital
- From Show Me Toronto.com, this page contains links to corporations and associations that provide business venture capital in Toronto.
(URL for this site: http://www.showmetoronto.com/toronto_business_venture_capital.htm)
- Tourism Statistics for BC
- BC Stats -- Business and Economic Statistics - Tourism Statistics
(URL for this site: http://www.bcstats.gov.bc.ca/StatisticsBySubject/BusinessIndustry/Tourism.aspx)
- Trade Show News Network
- Trade Show News Network - International trade show directory.
(URL for this site: http://www.tsnn.com/)
- Trade Show News
- This site provides news releases from trade shows.
(URL for this site: http://www.tradeshownews.org/)
- Tradezone - Trade Services
- Tradezone.com - provides many valuable international trade services for manufacturers, importers, exporters, trade service businesses and opportunity seekers. See our international trade business opportunities, free import export trade leads, famous trade bulletin board, traders web sites, and web site advertising services.
(URL for this site: http://www.tradezone.com)
- Travel Industry Regulation
- From the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act. Regulations and licensing information for British Columbia.
(URL for this site: http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bclaws_new/document/ID/freeside/19_296_2004)