For those who are eligible for the Business Abilities Program (details provided upon registration) Business Coaching is available.
Business Coaching is: One to one access to our Business Coaches to field questions or discuss your ideas. Coaching is available while you work on your business plan, go through the modules, and later while you start your business!
Coaching focuses on your development and the success of your business. With a business coach, some of the things you can brainstorm and discuss may include:
- Discovering what business success means to you
- Brainstorming new possibilities
- Creating your own unique balance in your daily activities
- Discovering and setting your priorities in your business
- Developing a profitable business that runs smoothly
- Strategizing potential 'next steps' for your business
Some benefits in having a business coach:
- Set and achieve goals more quickly
- Be more focused and effective in the things you do
- Inspiration and increased success
- Explore your creativity and individual gifts
- Communicate more effectively
You can contact our Business Coaches during working hours through:
- Instant messaging with Windows Live Messenger
To learn more about Windows Live Messenger (formerly MSN Messenger) go to: http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
In addition to having your questions answered throughout the course, our Business Coaching services will also include the review of your business plan.